With this purchase you get:
- Coliseum Displacer Beast miniature.
- an oval scenic base.
- Printed from a high resolution Resin 3D printer.
This miniature is from May’22 Release: "Death Coliseum".
"Displacer beasts are a feline creatures reassembling a mutated tiger. As a part of their biology, they also grow a set of two long tentacles used to electrocute a prey before consuming it.
In wild, displacer beasts usually hunt in small packs or solitarily.
Citizens of the empire love to see them in the area, so frequent expeditions to southern jungles are sent to capture as many of those beasts as possible.
Very expensive cages with adamantine bars are used to block the innate ability to displace."
Coliseum Displacer Beast
- Suitable for tabletop games of 28-32mm scale.
- Multy part miniature, minor assembly needed.
- Printed in high resolution Resin 3D printer.
- Support structure removed & UV cured.
- Delivered unpainted.